10:00 Life Groups (Bible Study)- starting on April 18
11:00 Worship Service
4:00 Crossfire Teens
6:00 Volleyball League
6:30-8:30 Crossfire at Reinhart's Farm June- August
6:30 Praise Team Practice
6:30 Kids Quizzing
6:30 Multiethnic Conversations starting April 22nd
Come Join us for Worship and Bible Study!!!
Saturday March 27th- 8:30- Men's Breakfast- Meet at the church at 8:30 for pancakes followed by some spring clean-up around the grounds. Please bring any yard tools you have to share.
Wednesday March 31st- 7:00- Prayer Service at Southeast
Friday April 2nd- 7:00- NYI led Good Friday Service
Saturday April 3rd- Easter Egg Hunt- We still need candy donations!!!
Sunday April 4th- 7:00- Sunrise Service in the pavilion
Sunday April 4th- 11:00- Easter Sunday Service
Sunday April 11th- Thursday April 15th- Revival services with Billy Huddleston
Sunday April 18th- 10:00-10:45- LifeGroup start-up
Meet Our New Pastoral Family!
We are VERY excited to finally announce that Pastor Howard Harris has accepted the call to be our new lead pastor! Pastor Harris will be relocating from Jacksonville, FL and will be starting at Southeast on 10.4.20. Please join us in welcoming him and his wonderful family!
COVID-19 Worship Guidelines
We have opened our facility for worship services on Sunday mornings. We have done so prayerfully and with the safety and comfort of our members being the highest priority. Here are some of the guidelines under which we are operating:
- We are currently open for worship service only, from 11:00-12:00 on Sunday mornings. Nursery is now available during services! All Life Group classes are scheduled to restart on April 18th.
- We strongly encourage you to wear a mask to service at all times unless you are speaking or singing on stage for the protection of yourself and others. We will have reusable cloth masks available for anyone who does not have access to their own. These will be made and donated by two members of our congregation.
- Any one who falls into the "at risk" category or who does not feel comfortable joining us should definitely stay home. We will be live streaming the message on Facebook as well as posting it on our website as we have done in recent weeks so you will still be able to worship from home.
- Hand sanitizer will be available immediately inside the entry door and we ask that everyone who enters use some before proceeding to the sanctuary.
So, what does the service look like and how is it different?
- Every other pew will be open for seating. Families that live together are welcome to sit next to each other in any available pew. Others are asked to sit at least six feet away from the nearest person.
- Please bring your own Bible. Hymnals and pew Bibles will be removed to help eliminate potential exposure.
- There will be a stationary collection plate placed at the entrance to the sanctuary instead of passing around a plate, again to limit exposure.
- Communion will be offerd in self-contained sealed packages so that your wafer and juice will not be exposed to anyone else.
The above measures are being taken strictly for the safety of everyone invloved. We understand this will be difficult at first but these guidelines are necessary to ensure the safety of all members. Hopefully we will be able to continue to relax some things as we move forrward and get back to "normal" as soon as possible. If you have any question on anything related to the re-opening of the church, please reach out to any board member for help. Please also keep in mind that this is a very fluid situation and things are changing daily. We will do our best to keep you updated on anything new through the website, Facebook page, and through the daily messages being sent via phone tree. Everybody please stay safe and God Bless!